Monday, January 12, 2009

Jennifer and David say " I Do"

Meet the fabulous Jennifer and David,these two were married on New Year's Eve and the wedding was awesome!! The Wedding was at the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and I was anxious to see if my favorite spot to shoot at was still going to be there and luckily it was, well half of it anyway!! Jennifer and David thanks so much for letting me apart of your amazing day! Dani and I had so much fun!!































Stephanie Davis Weddings
stephaniedavisweddings@gmail.com
936.212.1867

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

THESE. ARE. FANTASTIC!! No really! I love, LOVE the ring shot, and the ones with her and the water in the background. So beautiful. Looks like great fuN! :D

Anonymous said...

Donna said that the wedding was fabulous and the pictures showed the incredible and exciting day everyone had. Thank you for sharing. KK in California