Saturday, July 5, 2008

Remi!

ok.. so if you have read my blog very long, you have heard me speak of my friend Melissa, who has the funniest blog. You should go check her out! Anyway, Melissa and I share an incredible bond and although we don't get to see each other much, we are kindred spirits! I had the awesome privilege of gettting to photograph her wonderful family this past week! Here are a few of my favs! Really... go check her blog out









Stephanie Davis Weddings
stephaniedavisweddings@gmail.com
936.212.1867

4 comments:

Angie Lee said...

these are so cute. my favorite is the black & white. so sweet!

MissKris said...

Oh. my. word. !!! When are you mmoving to Portland, Oregon, so I can get you to take pictures of my grandbaby boys?! Stephanie, you are SO talented...your photography is exquisite!

ugagirl30 said...

I love these shots. Of course, I love Melissa too. She is hilarious, isn't she?

Tabitha said...

Fabulous!! What lovely photos!! Oh, how I wish I had ones like that of my boy. Priceless!!!