Monday, November 12, 2007

Shelby and Rance "we did"


We had Shelby and Rance's "We did" session yesterday and I had such a great time with these two! Rance and Shelby have been married for eight months and this session was her birthday present! Rance is such a great husband, he came out to take pictures while Nascar was on!! I just love WE DID sessions, they are so much fun and the couple is so much more relaxed than on the wedding day! Shelby and Rance, thanks so much for coming out yesterday I had such a great time and it was great to get to meet
Rance and get to know you both a little better. Here are my favs!















e









Stephanie Davis Weddings
stephaniedavisweddings@gmail.com
936.212.1867

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous!! wow... i love these

Anonymous said...

awesome!! i love the color and the posing ideas with this couple. and yet again i am impressed!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pictures in the fall! Such beautiful shots! I saw these two at the tire store last weekend... he was reading the paper and she was gazing at him and smiling. It's so nice to see that true love still exsists.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!! i love these what a great idea! i wonder if i can still fit into my wedding dress!! hmmmmmm!!!
KR

Anonymous said...

these are great!! lindsay lowery